Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Week 2 training Elder Jarman

Hey Everyone,

So pretty much this week has been really good. Elder Jarman and I have accomplished a lot and i think we get a long really well as companions. haha we like to joke around and its been fun. Elder Jarman has been my youngest companion but he has been one of my favorites. This week he really helped me set some neat goals that is helping the area progress.

The coolest part of this week is that La Pradera is now a BRANCH!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! haha i feel like im in morrope again and i finally got that oppertunity to see the area become a branch. haha. i know that might not seem that cool but to me its fantastic. haha we need 60 members more to become a ward and build a chapel and i want to be here to do it. i hope president never takes me out!!!! haha that wont ever happen but it would be cool to be here to finish the mission.

We have had such a good week though because we have been focused on our goals and it really has helped me feel more accomplished haha.

im so glad that the lord is so loving and kind to his children to allow us to have the experiences we need to progress... I hope we can accomplish our goals!!


Love you all
Always turn outward and keep smiling
Elder Bunker

No comments:

Post a Comment