Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Meeting a Prophet

Hey everyone,

So there is Sooooo much to say and so little time to say it in haha. I spent way tooo much time looking at the pictures of Nola and Delsen that my mom sent me.... 

First, Happy birthday Thomas!

Second, Mom i got the package!! thanks so much for the candy. ive shared a little bit with a few little kids haha they love american canday... haha

Third, Sister Beck, Thanks for the wonderful card you sent. It meant a lot to me. haha Elder Jarman has been one of my favorite companions and Im learning a lot from him. He is a great missionary... I hope I am doing my part to help him out... (we love the christmas tree you sent him hahahaha)

Fourth, Aunt Brenda, thanks so much for the happy clickers. My comp and I were counting our blessings on the way to dinner and with the clickers haha. we had a lot of fun. it really put us in a good mood and its a great motivation for us. Its a blessing to be able to count blessings haha.

Fith, I HIT 18 MONTHS THIS WEEK!!! I only have 6 months left!! what am i going to do!!!


So pretty much this has been the best week of my MIssion!!! i think i can honestly say that. haha.
I loved the conference with Elder Nelson sooooo much. I was only 10 feet from him as he talked and wow.... I wish i could describe the feelings that i had in that room. There were over 420 misionaries there from the 2 missions of Chiclayo and Piura and each of us got to shake his hand... wow... what a feeling. I know that man is a prophet of God.

Im sorry i dont have much time to explain exaclty what happened but i want to share a thought he shared with us.

What i learned from the conference was this.... Sometimes we run into people in our lives not necesarrily because THEY need to hear the gospel in that moment, but sometimes we are guided to them because one of their ancestors NEEDS their ordinances done and they are praying for us to find them.

There is an army working on both sides of the veil.

sorry so short. I love you all!!

Always turn outward, and keep smiling!!
Elder Bunker


pictures are of my companions christmas tree and elder Jarman and I at the Conference with president Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment