Monday, October 14, 2013

Last Week with Mini

Hey everyone,

So this week has been super good. I have loved being able to work with carlos (i hope he can say the same thing about me haha). we have had a lot of success and i am tempted to tell the mission president to send more missionaries to the area because there is so much work to do!!! im really excited for the area. I LOVE the members here and i love the people and really just everything about the work. ( I really would like to stay here for the remaining 8 months of the mission )

So this week we have been working a lot with Graciela. She has a baptismal date for this saturday!!! Wow, talk about fast. I really want to plan it well so that she can remember it. She really reminds me of mom sometimes and maybe thats why im so excited for her baptism and helping her. I really hope she takes the step and understands everything. Sometimes its a little hard to communicate because she is a little deft (hard of hearing). I hope that with the remaining lessons she can really understand well and apply them. I have been thinking about postponing the date so that everything isnt as rushed, but we will see how it goes. 

I am super happy to hear Thomas is doing well in the MTC and that there are a few of the HT kids little siblings there too. I really hope the whole church can catch fire with the spirit of the work. there is a lot to do and sometimes it feels like there is little time to do it.

Grandma and Grandpa i dont know if you will get this email, so mom if you can send it to them that would be great. I met a girl who served with Grandma and Grandpa in the Cusco mission in Urubamba. her name is sister Villegas. she is on the ward council and works in the primary. She is really cool and from what i can see she is a great support in the church.

Our little family group will be a branch soon. :D im super excited and i feel really priveledged. i hope they build a chapel here soon because we dont fit in the house chapel anymore. haha. 

My areal is a lot like morrope and it makes me really excited to serve them. and easier to love them too!!

Well love you all!!

Always turn outward and keep smiling,
Elder Bunker

ps the pictures are me with Carlos (mini-misionary) and the other is my old comp and i with an investigator and member in the airport to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment