Monday, October 14, 2013

Changes...

Hey everyone,

So... I have a transfer!!! This will have to be short because im in the mission office right now. I have left Cajamarca and i have no idea where i am going... 

Im wont sugarcoat it.... im super bummed.... I had about one of the coolest companiones and even though the area was super rough I loved it. Elder Driggs has been my companion for 2 transfers now and we have talked about almost everything haha. I hope we get the chance to do somethigns after the mission. He has become one of my best freinds here in the mission.

I am also kind of sad. I left a few converts and i didnt get to say goodbye to all of them... who knows when the opertunity will come to return.... Cajamarca is so far away i will never have the chance to see them unless i come back after the mission... 

I also left 3 pensions.... most people only have 1 in a zone.... i had three and each wonderful sister has been like a mother to me.... especially the sister Elizabeth Soria.... oh man. That was a rough one to say goodbye to. When i first got to cajamarca i was opening an area with elder Molina and we had all sorts of difficulties, but sister E. was always there to comfort us, re-excite us to keep workign and helped us to really feel at home. I cannot imagine my life without meeting her and her wonderful family. I have yet another wonderful example to me of what kind of family i would like to have (the first example would be my own family)

Some favorite memories of mine from cajamarca:

always being chased by dogs.... doesnt matter if its the smallest dog in the world it has to bark at us....

playing guitar on Pdays with driggs.

Walking up the mountain EVERYDAY.... and the walking up the OTHER MOUNTAIN after...

English Clases.

Missionary Nights.

Listenign to BYU talks on the Ipod at night after planning

PDAYS to waterfalls, rockformations and soccer stadiums.

Havign the most ridiculous district ever 

getting sick with driggs (haha)

avoiding snakes

teaching alien nerds haha

meeting Brother Martin (coolest RM ever!)

etc.

Its been a good six months in cajamarca and it has gone too fast..... I cant beleive the mission is ending so sooon. But there are still many more experiences up ahead. As Martin put it "life is an adventure!! and it will always be, the trick is to find it!!"

sorry so short, I love you all!!
Always turn outward and keep smiling,
and go find the adventure in life!!!
Elder Bunker


the pictures are of saying goodbye today


No comments:

Post a Comment