Thursday, May 31, 2012

Letter #1

Hey everyone!
Before I forget this is my address. I realized I forgot to give it to people when I didn't receive any letters this week :P
My MTC address is:
Elder Isaac Bunker
Provo MTC
MTC Box # 292
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604
You can also get onto DearElder.com and email/mail me. My mission is the Peru, Chiclayo mission.
DearElder.com is a really cool site because you can email me on there and they will print it off that day, and so I can read your letters during the week rather than during my 30 min of email that I get once a week.
So the MTC is nothing like I ever imagined. I used to work here so I kind of know my way around, but I never expected what everyday would be like. I pretty much live in 3 rooms: the room I sleep in, the room I study in, and the cafeteria. Haha so not a lot of scenery, but its alright. I am here to work so that is what I am going to do. Haha and that is what I have been doing now that I think about it. The days are really long, but I can hardly beleive a week has already passed since being dropped off.
My companion's name is Elder Gates. He is a hard worker so I am really grateful. He is also a super optimistic guy and has lifted my spirits on multiple occasions. There is a reason he is my companion. He is from Southern Utah and I guess he knows McCall Smith from my BYU student ward.
Oh also, one of the instructors. I have no idea what his name is, used to live right next to Michelle Perry and was good friends with her sister.
So Michelle and McCall if you read this I know a few of your friends.
Sorry the time is running out. The computer froze on me and wasted a lot of time.
But I love you all and I hope Everythign is going well at home!
Elder Bunker

No comments:

Post a Comment