Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birthday

Hey everyone

So this week has been super good!! I feel like i have been super happy this week  and its hard to put my finger what it is. I would like to say that its because of my birthday that just passed but i feel like its more than that. I guess i just feel like Im doing everything that i need to and that the lord is pleased with my efforts. Thats a really good feeling and its comforting as the end day approaches. I really want to do everything i was called to do.

My birthday was a really good day. I feel like some prayers out there really helped it be that way. haha. We had our zone training and out of the blue president risso came to interview my companion and me. It was the longest and coolest interveiw i have had with president. I feel like have gotten to learn a lot more from president risso in these last few months.

This week has been really good because our investigatores are now progressing again!! wooo! 

Hermana paquita (the wonderful sister that got baptized 2-3 weeks ago) has been really eager to start helping in the work,. we left 3 copies of the book of mormon so she could share them with her freinds and family by putting a testimony inside and sharing her feelings. she is awesome. I am convinced she would have handed them all out by now, but she got really sick this week. it really breaks my heart to see her sick. we gave her a blessing and we will pass by tonight to see her, but she told us that even though she is sick she is not ready to die because she needs to see all of her family in the church. What an amazing woman of faith.

We have two people who are getting baptized this month!
a little girl named paola who practically has been a member her whole life but hasnt been baptized simply because her family doesnt go to chruch but she does
and a girl named selene who has a goal for the end of the mont (29th)

well thats all for this week!

Love you all
Always turn outward and keep smiling!
Elder Bunker

No comments:

Post a Comment