Friday, September 6, 2013

Long hard week... and Futbol in a Profesional Stadium

Hey Everyone,

So sorry if this is short i have a lot to say and very little time to say it in.

Well this week has been lonng, hard, and dry haha. To say the least we havent had much success as far as the work and numbers go. This has definately been one of the most trying areas haha. I dont know why I get one of the coolest companions in one of the roughest areas haha. There is still much work to do. I hope i dont get a transfer. I want to see a few more changes here before i leave.

So whats been happening this week... we have had very little success in finding new people and having lessons this weeek. I dont knwo why but it seems like almost every missionary goes through a week like this... I think the Lord tries to push us a little bit and helps us refine ourselves... ive made a few changes this week that i feel the Lord wanted me to make.

This week has been full of service too. We havent had many solid visits so we have been helping the members in a lot of their different activities. we have helped 3 different groups of people move this week. The sisters form the district, a young recently married couple, and a young single guy named Martin who just moved into our house... Martin has to be one of my favorite peopel in the ward now. haha He is just areally cool RM that has been helping us out a lot. He speaks almost perfect english and is a teacher here in Cajamarca... we have had a lot of good times these last few days talking to him after lunch and the small amount of free time we have...

If i get a chance i will tell you all more about him later.

Also this week we had our Talent show in the ward. haha my comp and i sung a few songs in english and spanish and later my comp dressed up like a giant ninja turtle and started fighting one of the member of the ward.... haha soooo random but super funny.

my comp has been teahcing me guitar on pdays.

Today we had fun. we played soccer in a proffesional stadium and my comp and i took some goofy lamanite headbands to go play... we can be little kids sometimes when it comes to pday. haha the pictures are us before and after playing just goofing off..

Despite all the ups and downs of the week... i feel peaceful... I dont completely understand, but I love that part of the mission knowing that this is where i need to be and that the lord is pleased with our efforts and is helping us see where we can improve... I hope this feeling of calm doesnt end with the mission....

I lvoe you all

Always turn outward and keep smiling!
Elder Bunker

No comments:

Post a Comment